Monday, February 7, 2011

On the road again with Antiques

This time of year in my fantasies I take off for Florida or some tropical Island.  Invariably  here I sit behind the counter in Cold Virginia waiting for spring to come.  This year I actually though that I might get a chance.  However, Lewis got lucky and is making a delivery of a dinning table that we sold off 1stdibs to Miami, Florida.  I did try to catch a ride, but alas someone has to keep the home front running smooth.  I can only dream of warm breezes and blue waters.

Lewis and another Antique Dealer friend, Chris, met up this morning early in South Carolina to make the trip together. Last I heard they were antiquing their way through Atlanta GA.  Lewis found a few items yesterday in North Carolina on his way to meet Chris. These two guys have been texting back and forth about their finds to each other for months. Obviously they both have a bad case of contagious Antiquitus which has become chronic  I'll keep you informed on the adventures of these too crazy antique treasure hunters over the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...